1. Vertical sublimation purification equipment
- It is very difficult for vertical sublimation equipment to achieve temperature uniformity due to thermal characteristics. For this reason, it is known that equipment with a multilayer heater structure and a large tube diameter is difficult to manufacture, and research and development have been actively conducted by several companies, following Ziwoo Technology’s lead.
- Ziwoo Technology’s vertical sublimation purification equipment consists of three heater zones and a quartz chamber with an inner diameter of 80 mm.
- Currently, several devices were manufactured and supplied and currently being used on customers’ sites as simple R & D devices.
2. Material heat-resistance testing equipment
- Organic materials are very vulnerable to heat.
- For this reason, organic material manufacturers seek to measure thermal endurance for the original client’s request or their own R&D.
- Ziwoo Technology is developing and selling the material heat durability experimental equipment to address the specific needs of these clients.
3. Internal pipes transportation loading device
- Over 200mm internal pipes, especially used for vacuum sublimation systems is very difficult to transport and load/upload when carried by one worker due to its weight in one piece.
- Currently these works are processed by two workers, however, internal pipes transportation and loading/unloading device applied convenience is required for the client who needs to shift to a mass production system for the safety and worker convenience.
- The photos below show a 300mm device for transporting and loading.